Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lazy Day!

Today I didn't do much of anything and am feeling pretty guilty about it. I slept in (and only awoke because someone was at my door), did a little laundry, a few dishes, took some phone messages for Chad, had a visit from my helper friend Frank and his 2 semi-grandchildren, got a phone call from Michelle at Our Fairy Tale Life (which was an awesome surprise) and FINALLY got caught up on reading some blogs. Oh, and I took a NAP!
I am planning on cooking an awesome supper for the kids tonight, getting a little more laundry done and really should go work out.

11 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Everyone needs a little break now and then. Not taking them results in bad burnout. I'm glad you could get a break. lol

Jonatha said...

That sounds so nice! I kind of did the same thing today :)

Just Mom said...

Now that's my kind of day.

Meg said...

Wow..I just found your blog! It's so nice to see a mom with teenagers who blogs, there are not enough of us older wiser moms out there!

I will definitely be back~good stuff!

First Time Mommy said...

I say you deserve a day like that! You work so hard..you gotta have some time for yourself :)! I still think you got a lot done. On my lazy days I don't do much of anything!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

please tell, what was the really awesome dinner?

i'm thinking grilling sounds good about now!

Susan said...

You earned it. Relax!!!!
Susan

Teresa said...

Good for you!

Michelle said...

I just love this blog thing. I think it is amazing that I can keep up on your everyday life. So what was your awesome supper?

Tracy said...

You absolutely earned some rest and relaxation!

ENJOY YOURSELF!

Lori said...

So glad you could sleep in. We all need the extra zzz's from time to time.
I like to sleep in on Saturday's and Sunday's. I can also sleep in a little later on Mon/Tues as I don't have to go to work until 9:30The other 3 days I have to go to work by 7:30. 6:30 comes a little to early each of those morning. Then I'm sleepy by the end of the work day. When I get home and sit in the rocking chair...I feel like falling asleep (and sometimes do take a little cat nap).