Friday, May 9, 2008

Ready??!!

Ok, I think I am ready for graduation.....as ready as I am going to be anyway!
I can't believe my son is going to be graduating from High School tomorrow! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding this tiny little baby in my arms and now he is graduating from High School. I can't believe how fast those years went by. I am so proud of the young man that he has turned out to be. He is a kind, gentle, fun and responsible young man. I know he is ready to be sent out into the world for bigger and better things.

15 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats Mom!!

Tracy said...

Awwwww...that was sweet!!

You raised an AMAZING young man there!

kdwhorses said...

How sweet! You both should be very proud of him, you did a outstanding job! Good luck with graduation and do not forget to take the kleenex!!

Just Mom said...

My eyes are watery.

Congratulations to your son.

Mom, don't forget to take deep breaths.

Unknown said...

I cant wait to be a mom! Love your thoughts and joys!

April said...

Congrats to both of you!! Time really does fly doesn't it?

Momma Roar said...

Awww - congrats to him!! And to you as well!! Way to go Mom!!

And yep, remember those tissues!!

Crystal said...

I hope you are having a marvelous weekend!! And I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures too.

Hope4Grace said...

oh congrats!!!! You have done a great job with him. The time really does fly doesn't it?

Farmchick said...

I hope all went well for graduation. You should be proud! I cry at our kids kindergarten graduation so I can only imagine how you feel!!!

Farmchick

Rising Rainbow said...

It is amazing how quickly they grow. It seems just a blink and they're leaving on their own.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Kerrie said...

Happy Mothers Day Chris!

Joyce said...

Make memories. Congratulations to all of you. He is a handsome young man.

Love and Hug,
Joyce

Joyce said...

Make memories. Congratulations to all of you. He is a handsome young man.

Love and Hug,
Joyce

SAH in Suburbia said...

How very exciting!!!