Friday, September 11, 2009

SD State Fair

Just thought I would share a picture of my nephew Mitchell with you that my other nephew Nolan took at the fair.
They are Case-IH fans so we thought this would be cute with him showing the #1 sign standing on a John Deere tractor (my favorite).
*
I had a blast at the fair this year.
Courtney and I went with my sister Cheryl and her son Nolan. We met our mom and other sister Rochelle there. I got to watch my niece Nikki show 2 of her calves and she even got showmanship...yeah Nikki....she is pretty awesome with her calves! We wandered around the fair and looked through the buildings and at projects while Rochelle helped Nikki get her calves ready. We had my nephew Mitchell (7) with us and he just cracked us up all day...what a great kid! After the calf show was done, my mom, sisters, aunt, step-dad, Rochelle's mother-in law and I all went to the wine tasting building.....so much fun! We sampled some wine and then topped it off with a wine spritzer. It was a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Darling picture!!!
Susan