Monday, April 16, 2007

Birthday Meme

I was tagged by Susan to do this, so here goes....

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthdate only, without the year--mine is July 10.

2. List 3 events that happened that day:
-1821 United States takes possesion of it's newly-bought territory of
Florida from Spain
-1890 Wyoming is admitted as the 44th US state
-1978 World New Tonight premieres on ABC

3. List 2 important birthdays:
-1964 Urban Meyer (American football coach)
-1980 Jessica Simpson (American singer)

4. List one death:
-1989 Mel Blanc (voiced Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Barney
Rubble, etc) (b. 1908)

5. List a holiday or observance:
-Bahamas-Indepence Day

6. Tag 5 other bloggers:
-I open this up to anyone who would like to take the challenge

4 comments:

Momma Roar said...

July 10 is the best day to have a birthday ;-)
I missed Mel Blanc when I was doing mine.
Have a great day!

~ Amy ~ said...

Hey you!!! I'm so glad to see you're doing this. I was wondering if you were still lurking around once and awhile :) I've read all your posts so far so I'm caught up. I love your blog's name. I'm going to add you to my sidebar - k?

Susan said...

Thanks for participating in this :o) So you and Momma Roar share the same birthday.

Lori said...

I did this post also.
Thanks for sharing.