Saturday, April 14, 2007

Who Knew?

Who knew that in April, on the same day, you can fall in the MUD and be covered from head to toe (mud and manure) and get stuck in the SNOW on an ATV! I proved that it CAN happen!

I was goofing off with my son on the 4-wheelers, going through snow in the ditches and proved that I am not quite as talented as he is at this "game". He laughed pretty hard, having to turn around and come back to "rescue" me! About an hour later, after helping hubby move some things, I slipped and fell backwards off the 4-wheeler in the mud/manure. At least we still know how to have some fun and laughter around here!

5 comments:

kristi at everyday woman said...

I love the fun you guys have together. Makes me wish Bryon was still on the farm at times because we could have moments like that too.

Momma Roar said...

Sounds like you definately know how to have fun! Mine are too young for ATVs but I'm sure its fun!

Susan said...

Glad to hear you can still be a "kid" with your kids. I love it!! You of course came in and took a looooog bubble bath??? he he

Jen said...

Hey Frazzled Farm Wife! Thanks for commenting on my site, it gave me the chance to come see yours! I have to admit though, I don't know who you are!!! Love the post about "Who Knew?" Craig would be laughing so hard at me! I know I wouldn't find it as funny!

Susan said...

Hi, Check out my blog for today because I tagged you to play a Meme.