In May, one of the many HUGE wind storms we had blew the tin roof off the south side of the barn and almost got the North side...you can see the tires that we put on top to keep the roof on. The wind took many of the old wood shingles underneath the tin and scattered them about the yard and pasture. After picking them all up, we noticed that the roof was not in very good shape on the south part (and the walls are not the best either) so we decided to replace the whole south side. We have spent the last few days gutting the inside of it out and pushed in in today.
Chad pushing the roof in.
There she goes.........
Now the not so fun part of cleaning up the mess and then the rebuilding process can begin. So...now you know what the next few days of mine will be spent doing.