Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summertime Fun!

One thing I love about summer is the PARADES!

One of our local towns just had a centennial parade and Chad drove our kids and a few others from their 4-H club in the parade. Notice they didn't have much time to decorate so it is very plain but they all had fun despite the VERY hot temperature...98 degrees and very humid. Chad driving them through....they were entry #117.Courtney in front...Nolan (my nephew) with his back turned...Jeremy in the back with the yellow shirt...and a few others from the 4-H club.
Don't they all look thrilled...it was so HOT!
My sister-in-law on the Snow Queen float. She was the State Snow Queen in 1990 (correct me if the year is wrong, Kristi). She's on the far right and told me not to blog this picture....hence the picture....Gotcha Kristi!

I just love a PARADE!

9 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

Looks like Fun!

Dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think we might have been in the same parade, entry #83. We had the grasshopper advertising the St. Uhros Day parade. But I forgot my camera :( so no pics to show anyone.

Amber said...

I see Courtney brought her body guard along with her the parade!!

Jamie said...

I agree, parades are a lot of fun no matter what age we are. :)

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Annoyed said...

I love parades too! It just wouldn't be summer without a parade or two.

kristi at everyday woman said...

yes, you did...but hmmm...I WONDER what my next post should be about? Stay tuned!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Gosh, that looks really fun!

Amy

Myrna said...

I love parades, too. Small town parades are the best!

Teresa said...

I agree that parades are always fun!
Who would pass up the opportunity to get a bag full of tootsie rolls? :)