Brenda graciously gave me an award.....thanks Brenda!
The Lemons into Lemonade Award.
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 who show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.
I am going to share this award with 5 wonderful women!
1. Michelle- has had some ups and downs in her life but still remains to keep a great attitude. She is a SAH mom 0f 7 who home-schools some of her kids....now that is patience!
2. Kerry- has 3 kids and always seems to have something disrupting her life. She can laugh about it and make me laugh at the same time.
3. Tracy- has 2 kids and runs a daycare from her home. Anybody would be lucky to have her watching their children. She is upbeat, creative and sounds like a ton of fun. I have met her in person a few times and she is such a sweetie!
4. Jodi- is a mother of 4.....3 homemade and one adopted angel! She runs a photography business out of her home and takes wonderful pictures....I have my sons senior pictures to prove it! She loves to share her family and her photos with us and keeps me smiling with her great shots of life!
5. Amanda- is a mother to adorable son Alex! She is a single mom doing a great job of raising Alex and blesses us with his clever sayings, what a smart kid! She works and also goes to college while raising Alex on her own....now that takes some courage! I admire her!