Monday, February 2, 2009

New Sled

Here is Jeremy's newest purchase.....a 2001 Ski Doo 700. He has been looking for a snowmobile for several months and FINALLY found "the one". It goes VERY fast which makes this mom a little nervous but hey, it's his money and he is 19 so I couldn't really tell him he couldn't buy it.
Don't ya like his snowmobile "duds" (aka coveralls). He is now looking for some nice snowmobiling "apparel"! Do you know of any good places he could look for some...online or in SD?


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Hubs gives the sled two thumbs up.

Our apparel comes from Dennis Kirk. www.denniskirk.com

Or have him check ebay.

April said...

That looks like so much fun.:)

SAH in Suburbia said...

Awesome!!! Looks like a fun ride.

Vickie said...

I know he will have hours of fun on that.

Come on by I have something for you. Take Care :)

Sharon said...

That is a very nice snowmobile.
I remember when we had ours it was so much fun.
We used to make a family outing very Sunday with Hubby's brothers and all
the kids.
Have a nice day
God bless

Susan said...

I'm sure he is proud and enjoying his new treasure. Have you been on it yet?
Susan

Joyce said...

We even have enough snow in Indiana this winter. I hope your son has a great time with his new piece of transportation.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce

Mom to many said...

Great toy! At least I think so.... I don't really know too much about snowmobiles...

Michelle said...

My kids wear coveralls to play in the snow. My husband even wore his to go skiing last year. That was a sight!