Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prom

Prom was on Friday night...all the girls looked so pretty in their dresses and the boys were so handsome in their tuxes. Chad and I chaperoned the dance and part of the after-prom party. I am glad we did so we could hang around and watch all the kids. It was really fun! We were supposed to stay until 6am but they had plenty of help so we left at 3am.
Jeremy's girlfriend Stephanie is a senior so he got to go to another prom too. Here he is with her in their "ride" to prom. He thought it would be fun to pick her up in the tractor.

This was her first ride in a tractor. She is such a great gal and such a trooper for going
along with it.


Jeremy and Stephanie



Courtney and Ben



Courtney and Jeremy





14 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

What gorgeous dresses and some pretty girls!!! Wow, to be taken to prom in a tractor.....man, I thought I had seen it all. Very cool.

Amber said...

Courtney looks so good in orange! That dress was made for HER!

Sharon said...

What beautiful dresses.
I must say a ride to prom in a tractor will be something she will never forget. Cute!!
God bless.

Michelle said...

So what did Courtney get to ride to prom in?

Amanda said...

Wow - what a gorgeous dress! I agree with Amber - that dress was MADE for Courtney

Teresa said...

That is so great that he took her to prom in a tractor...love it! Brylie and I thought Stephanie looked like Belle from the Disney Princesses. So pretty!
Courtney's dress was our favorite! She looked so beautiful in orange. Please show us more pictures!

Julia said...

I just looked at all the prom pics jodi took and Courtney is my favourite! Her dress is so pretty!!!

Julia

kdwhorses said...

What a great idea and she color coordinated as well! Great looking couple!

You better get a stick~Courtney is just gorgeous! But I'm sure Chad has it all under control~! Time flies to fast, my baby will be 7 on the 30th of this month. Doesn't even seem possible. You have a guide to help us others along right?!?!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

only in south dakota:0)

i love that her dress was john deere yellow;0)

Joyce said...

What great pictures. The dresses were beautiful and the two couples looked like they were having fun.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce

Just Mom said...

THAT TRACTOR IS AWESOME!

Susan said...

What beautiful dresses. I love the yellow one especially and riding in the huge tractor. That is precious!!!!!!
Susan

OneCowgirl said...

I am sending the link to your blog to John Deere - that is such a great picture of the two of them in the tractor....

Mom to many said...

Oh my gosh - the tractor ride to prom is sooo funny! I had no idea! They were great for pictures! How fun!