Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dog

Courtney just added another thing to her already busy schedule.....she has decided to show our dog Madyson in the 4-H dog show this year. They practice every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday but she is only to make the Wed. and Sat. practices (and not even those some weeks). She will show her in the county Dog Show in August. She just got done giving her a bath and being the active farm dog she is, she will be dirty in an hour. I am hoping she doesn't find anything else that interests her because her schedule is already crazy!

9 comments:

Mom to many said...

Well, it is better to be busy than getting into trouble, right?

Sharon said...

I hope that it all works out for her.
Busy is better than trouble, but sometime it could be to stressful.
God bless.

Just Mom said...

Now I know why you call yourself "Frazzled." ;-D

I think it's wonderful she's taking an interest in so many activities. But yes, silent time is good too.

kdwhorses said...

How cool! But I agree on a farm dog and the getting dirty part! They are the world's worst~

Farmchick said...

That's funny.....good luck with keeping that dog clean huh?? Hope things are moving right along for you all! :)

Joyce said...

She sounds like my girls. Staying busy. I wish Her good luck with the project.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce

OneCowgirl said...

Can't wait to see picture of the dog show! Good Luck

Midlife Mom said...

Like I have said before I would like to have some of Courtney's energy! Good luck showing the dog, it will be fun but I agree, farm dogs can always find something to roll in and get dirty!

Hope4Grace said...

I love how busy your kids are! I constantly think of things I can add to my kids' schedule, they really seem to do better all around if they are busy!