Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer?

Isn't it supposed to be summer? Yesterday was warm in the morning and then a little shower came through and it got COLD. Today I wore a sweatshirt most of the day...what is going on?

We have been repairing fences in pastures and putting in a whole new fence-line in one. The jury is still out on whether I like fencing or not. I am not very good at it but I used to hate fencing...now it isn't too bad.

Getting the haying equipment ready and will probably start cutting hay this week. I love the smell of fresh cut alfalfa!

5 comments:

Susan said...

One of my Canadian blog friends said they had SNOW!!!!! It is cooler here today high of 71. A nice little break from the heat but we are back to the 90's in a two days.
Susan

Sharon said...

It has been cold here also. We did get 2 days of nice rain though.It was really needed.It is to be in the 70's all this week which I enjoy.
Our weekend was very hot and windy.
Have a great day.

Joyce said...

The weather here in my part of Indiana has been chilly for couple of weeks with rain every other day. My Hubby has just finished planting and is now getting the sprayer ready to go. Have a goo summer.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce

Farmchick said...

HI- I had to cover my plants and move my pots of flowers two nights in a row because we had a FROST advisory! What???? Have a great day! :) Thanks for stopping over to visit.

OneCowgirl said...

I love to fence whether it is building new fence or repairing fence....