Monday, July 6, 2009

Mammogram Monday

I finally made an appointment to get a mammogram and today is the day! My sister and I (who is also 40) are both getting them today and making a girls day out of it. We will have lunch and do some shopping. We used to get together all the time and do this but we have both been so busy lately it's been a LONG time since we have gotten away for a girls day. So...if we have to get a mammogram to get together and have a little fun, I guess that's the price I will pay!

7 comments:

Mom to many said...

Oh how FUN!!!! Is this the first one you have ever done? I am supposed to do one = but just a chicken. You will have to let me know how bad it is.

Sarah said...

I assume your shopping first...

Momma Roar said...

Whatever it takes to have a little fun! ;-)

Tracy said...

Ouch!

I hope the day is good despite getting your "you know what" squished! ;)

Farmchick said...

Great idea--hope you had fun! :)

Just Mom said...

LOL!

Seriously, though, WOOHOO on your appointment.

Joyce said...

I pray all goes well and the report is good news. I have been having one each year since I was 50 and they are not to bad. I hope you two had a great time shopping and having lunch.

Love and Hugs,
Joyce