Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wedding

 
 
We had a wedding in the family last June. 
My brother Eric married Kim. 
 
 
 
 
My entire family.....
Mom Phyllis, Step-Dad Pat, Sisters Cheryl and Rochelle with their husbands Chris and Brett. Niece Nicolette and Nephews Nolan and Mitchell.  Eric and Kim.  Chad, Jeremy, Courtney and Me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Chad and I relaxing at the dance....
 
 
 
 



Jeremy and I just hanging out at the church....
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Courtney and me......
 
 
 

 
Stephanie, Me, Nicolette and Courtney
 
 
 
It was a busy but FUN day!


2 comments:

April said...

What a beautiful wedding. Love the dresses and you guys all looked great. :-)

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an
email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Take a look at my web blog ... レイバンサングラス