Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother/Daughter Tattoos

Now that my daughter is an adult, I find that we have become best friends. 
We are so much alike it's scary sometimes.
We think alike, we like a lot of the same things and she even looks somewhat like me.
 
 
A few months ago, Courtney approached me about getting matching tattoos.
We both have a previous tattoo and both agree that tattoos should mean something.
So, the searching began looking for the "perfect" tattoo.
It took quite awhile but we finally found one that we both loved and both thought symbolized our relationship.
It is the infinity sign with a heart and the word love....meaning LOVE YOU FOREVER.
We made an appointment a few weeks ago and finally got our matching tattoos!
 
 Courtney went first.....




 And then it was my turn!
 
 
 
 Courtney's tattoo
 
 
 
 
We both LOVE our tattoos.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I personally am not into tattoos. Remember I'm 75!!! But these are tasteful and what a wonderful mother-daughter symbol of your love and relationship.

ohiofarmgirl said...

Dang, that looks painful!!! You two are very brave! Dianntha