Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Celebrating Life Trip

Last week I took a trip to Vegas with my 2 best friends from high school (Jodi and Michelle) 
and my daughter (Courtney) and her friend (Sam). 
We decided to call it our "Celebrating Life" trip!
We have all lost people very close to us in our life and have decided to enjoy and celebrate life!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Michelle, Jodi, Sam, Me and Courtney
Out for lunch!
 
 
 
 
 The three of us heading out to see "Menopause the Musical".
Such an awesome show!
If it is near you, I suggest you go see it. 
It is so worth the money and so funny!
 
 



Courtney hung out with us "old folks" one day while Sam caught up with some of her other friends.
We had such a great day and sooooooo  many laughs.  I am so blessed to have such great lifelong friends and such and awesome daughter.
 

This pretty much sums up our trip....it was totally thumbs up!


No comments: