1. Was your first pregnancy planned? yes
2. Were you married at the time? yes
3. What were your reactions? I was scared and excited all at the same time.
4. Was abortion an option for you? Absolutely not--NEVER!
5. How old were you? 20
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I went to the clinic for a pregnancy test.
7. Who did you tell first? I told my mom first. My husband was out of town and that was before cell phones so I had to tell someone.
8. Did you want to find out the sex? no
9. Due date? October 22 (which happens to be the anniversary of my dad's death)
10. Did you have morning sickness? no
11. What did you crave? smoked oysters (I know, weird)
12. Who/What irritated you most? nobody
13. What was your child's sex? male
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you had? never
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 42
16. Did you have a baby shower? yes, after he was home
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? yes, high blood pressure and he was born with group B strep and stayed in the neonatal intensive care for 2 weeks
19. Where did you give birth? At a hospital
20. How many hours were you in labor? 20 1/2
21. Who drove you to the hospital? my husband
22. Who watched you give birth? my husband
23. Was it natural or c-section? c-section
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES!
25. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs. 14 oz.
26. When was your child actually born? 9:54 pm October 15
27. What did you name him/her? Jeremy
28. How old is your first born today? 17
Try this gals, I would love to hear your answers!