Friday, May 18, 2007

A Different Kind of Quiz

I saw this on a blog and it sounded interesting so thought I would do this one too.

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? yes

2. Were you married at the time? yes

3. What were your reactions? I was scared and excited all at the same time.

4. Was abortion an option for you? Absolutely not--NEVER!

5. How old were you? 20

6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I went to the clinic for a pregnancy test.

7. Who did you tell first? I told my mom first. My husband was out of town and that was before cell phones so I had to tell someone.

8. Did you want to find out the sex? no

9. Due date? October 22 (which happens to be the anniversary of my dad's death)

10. Did you have morning sickness? no

11. What did you crave? smoked oysters (I know, weird)

12. Who/What irritated you most? nobody

13. What was your child's sex? male

14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you had? never

15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 42

16. Did you have a baby shower? yes, after he was home

17. Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew

18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? yes, high blood pressure and he was born with group B strep and stayed in the neonatal intensive care for 2 weeks

19. Where did you give birth? At a hospital

20. How many hours were you in labor? 20 1/2

21. Who drove you to the hospital? my husband

22. Who watched you give birth? my husband

23. Was it natural or c-section? c-section

24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES!

25. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs. 14 oz.

26. When was your child actually born? 9:54 pm October 15

27. What did you name him/her? Jeremy

28. How old is your first born today? 17

Try this gals, I would love to hear your answers!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

I loved reading your pregnancy story. I posted my answers on my blog.

baseballmom said...

I really like your blog~I am a farm girl at heart...used to have a horse but don't have room/money enough now, and love reading your stories! I will do this meme tonight and post it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

This was a fun quiz!! It's always fun to hear about how different everyone's pregnancies are!!

Annoyed said...

Great meme! I'm going to have to steal it - LOL :)

We had babies around the same time - my Rebel Girl was born on 9/24/89 and your son was born shortly thereafter.

Where's Mommy's Prozac?

Lori said...

This was neat to learn about your first pregnancy.

I will have to do this on my blog next week.

~ Amy ~ said...

smoked oysters - Ewww!

Jamie said...

I love hearing other people's stories thanks for sharing! I will post mine later!

Tracy said...

Smoked oysters...icky!! Isn't the NICU scary!?!? My daughter was also in there when she was born. NOT FUN!