Kitty asked for volunteers, so here goes....
1. I graduated from a Technical School in Dental Assisting but have never worked in that field.
2. I shattered my left thumb playing softball when I was 17 and had my 1st surgery then...had to have pins put in and cast it.
3. I tore my ACL and had to have it reconstructed 2 years ago. I was playing basketball at the time (sports and injuries seem to be a theme in my family).
4. My dad died when I was in high school. He was 37 years old and had a congenital heart defect (unknown). Both my kids have inherited the defect (the good news is....we know and can monitor them).
5. I had a miscarriage (at 3 months), between my 2 kids and still think about that baby today.
6. I quit smoking 5 years ago and am very proud of that accomplishment.
7. I love to make homemade bread (not in a bread machine) and am pretty good at it too.
8. I hate to dress up...I don't even own a dress or skirt right now. I love to wear shorts or blue jeans...t-shirts and hoodies....flip flops or tennis shoes.
I'm not into forcibly tagging so if anyone is interested in doing this... I tag you!