Thursday, August 2, 2007

Moving On!

The wheat harvest in finished up and the straw is all baled. Chad even got some custom baling done too. He has one more person to bale for but this guy isn't done with his oats harvest yet.
Now....back to work on the barn again. As you have probably figured out by now, we here on the farm tend to skip from project to project, depending upon what comes up....in this case, the wheat harvest did and we must drop everything to get the harvest done. The barn is going slower than planned...it's been so hot again that we try to only work early mornings and evenings on it.

9 comments:

Lori said...

OH the many projects that you have to do when you live on the farm.
Never ending I'm sure.

inspired said...

looks fun but i'm guessing it's hard work ;o]

First Time Mommy said...

Good luck with finishing the barn project! We always have projects come up at our house too...seems like Jeff is doing something different every night after work. It never seems like we are caught up :)!!

Have a great day!

Erin

Midlife Mom said...

I agree, it seems like things are never done. Just had to have culverts dug up and replaced with bigger ones, now how many of our bloggy friends can say that! ha! I loved how you did the names in your last post! heehee! No wonder you hubby thought you were loony!! Yes, it was foolish looking with me trying to run around in my bare feet chasing horses. Once they got out and I had clogs on, now have you ever tried to run in clogs?????

Hope4Grace said...

You're just kicking tush and taking names!!!! Can't wait to see the finished barn though...

Susan said...

Cute picture of Courtney!!
Susan

Pen of Jen said...

I love coming over...it reminds me of when I was a kid!

Kimmy said...

the life you live... so amazing. I want to go stand in that wheat! too cool... I'm sure you all work so hard - this city girl has not a clue! ~ Kim

Jamie said...

I am still praying for more rain. Right now it is raining here kind of a light drizzle. Anything will help at this point.

Good luck getting your next project done! :)