Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bucket List

One Cowgirl at Cowgirl Confesssions has tagged me......







Corporate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers have nothing in common except for their terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to leave it and do all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die according to their bucket list.






Here is my bucket list:


1. Vacation on a Cruise with my hubby


2. Travel the United States by Pickup and Camper


3. Go on a Cruise with my hubby and several other couples (did you get that one Laurie!!)


4. Go to Las Vegas


5. Go to a Los Angeles Lakers game


I tag anyone that would like to participate..............


7 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

wow, i'd really have to think about this one! have you seen this movie? i think it looks good.

say, did you want to go on a cruise before you die? it really wasn't very clear...:0)

kdwhorses said...

Great list, thanks for sharing!

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Oops I guess I deleted my comment. :0 Yes!! I did get that. Sounds good to me. When we should we start making plans :)

Tracy said...

I want to see that movie...

It looks good!

OneCowgirl said...

Great Bucket List!! But you didn't say where you want to cruise? Carribean? Greek Isles? South America? Cross Atlantic? Baja?
Thanks for participating! Happy Valentines Week!!

Michelle said...

Hey! We'll join you on that cruise. We were supposed to go somewhere for our 20th but with the problems we were having at home, we put it on the back burner. Maybe next year!