Monday, November 10, 2008

Volleyball Pictures

Here are a few pictures I took of the volleyball girls the night of Districts. Cassie and Courtney with one of their "treats" in the treat bag....funny glasses. These girls are dorks and love this kind of stuff.
Courtney and Larae.....trying to look like "stars"!

The team....they are winners in my book, even though they had a losing season and are done for the year.


Courtney bumping one over...don't ya just love her pink headband....NOT! She likes to be different.



Tipping one over.






10 comments:

Susan said...

How cute the glasses are. Such a fun time in their young lives.
Susan

Unknown said...

you always have the greatest pics on your blog..they certainly look like they are having fun

Joyce said...

It looks like they had a good time even though the day did not turn out as they wished. What a great looking group of girls.

Tracy said...

Cool sunglasses!! I want a pair! hehe!!

They look like stars in my book! ;)

ME said...

Great pictures, how fun!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations on a great season girls!

Just Mom said...

I think if they had fun playing volleyball, then it was a good season.

Love the glasses.

Brenda said...

Cool chicks! Actually my 7 yr. old would wear those all over the place. She's such a diva!
God bless,
Brenda :)

kdwhorses said...

Cool pics~love the shades!

And I will have to say I LOVE the pink headband, but chocolate and pink are my favorite colors!

Beautiful choir pictures as well.

Mom to many said...

Great glasses - love them!!! Can I get some, too?