Monday, November 10, 2008

All-State Choir Photos

I finally got a chance to download the pictures from the all-state choir performance that Courtney recently took part in. I will share a few of them with you. Courtney after the performance!



One of the two quartets sent from our school - Courtney in the center, Isaac to the left (with the orange flower on his lapel), Amber, left of Isaac and Kyle, right of Courtney (with the orange flower on his lapel). The girls all looked so beautiful in their formal gowns and the boys were so handsome in their suits. All 4 of our boys wore orange ties and all 4 of the girls had on black dresses....they looked very nice. I didn't get a picture of our whole group, I am waiting for their instructor to get me one.


3 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful as always.
Susan

Unknown said...

beautiful pics as usual

Tracy said...

She looks m.a.r.v.e.l.o.u.s!