Friday, May 8, 2009

Courtney and Jeremy

Courtney had one track meet this week and did pretty well. She placed 2nd in shot put and one of her relays also placed. Tomorrow is the Dan Barker Relays in Madison and then the Conference meet next week.
She has less than 2 weeks of school left since she won't have to take semester tests....I can't believe how fast this school year went.
*
My college boy just finished his first year of college...way to go Jeremy!
Now he is home for the summer to help on the farm...whew, some help....just what we need!

7 comments:

Calamity Lace said...

My dad is counting down the days until my brother and I go home from college so we can help on the farm.

Sharon said...

It does seem that the year has gone by so quickly. My grandkids have about that same amount of time.
The one from OK will be here for the summer WEEEE!
Have a Happy Mother's day.
God bless

Susan said...

Yes, it's been a really fast year for us too. Congrats to Jeremy for one year down. I'm glad you'll have him to help you guys.

Our granddaughter, Jessica, is finishing up her first year.
Susan

Farmchick said...

Hi~
This year went really fast for us too....don't they say that about time and age??? Older=faster! :) Have you done your seeding already? Happy Mother's Day!

kdwhorses said...

I hear ya about the year going by fast! I can't believe it! I'm sure ready for summer though and have her home with me!

Way to go Courtney!

Way to go Jeremery!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Amanda said...

I love that picture of Courney! Way to go kid-o!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how fast this school year went! What editing program did you use to make Courtney's picture partial color/partial black and white?