Sunday, June 30, 2013

High School Besties

 
Last weekend I was able to sneak away from the farm and spend some "girl time" with one of my best friends from high school!
 
We try to do this several times a year but is difficult planning since I have the farm and family to think about and she has a large family (7 children and a husband) and she is also going to college.
 
One of our friends was supposed to join us but had to cancel last minute.  Michelle and I decided to continue on with our plans since we had been planning this since April!
 
 
 
 
 
We had such a great time and are hoping to get together again in the near future! 
As we get older, we realize that life is too short and we need to make time to have fun and enjoy those we love!

2 comments:

Susan said...

So true. We never know what the marrow brings!!!

born imaginative. said...

I love girl time with my high school friends. I think it's great you guys are still pals all these years later!